As a busy woman, I love hacks that make life easier! These #BeautyHacks will make help you achieve a glamorous look, effortlessly!
1. Create your own lip-plumping serum by adding a drop of peppermint essential oil to your lip gloss.
2. Apply white eye shadow to your eyelids before you apply other colors. This will help your eyes “pop” and your other colors will stay on longer, too!
3. For longer looking eyelashes, apply a coat of mascara, then apply some baby powder to your lashes using a cotton ball, then apply a second coat of mascara.
4. I use this one all the time: when you have a cold and have blown your nose so many times it has become sore or chapped, use Chapstick to treat it! Rub some on your finger and then apply it to your nose.
5. Apply regular Greek yogurt to a pimple, let it dry, and rise it off to reduce redness. This works because of the lactic acid and probiotics in Greek yogurt.
6. If you need your nail polish to dry quickly, submerge your nails in cold water for a few minutes and they will come out dry!
7. Wrap a rubber band around your nail polish lids to be able to get a good grip and unscrew them more easily.
8. Use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream for easy shaving and smooth legs!